Saturday, January 26, 2013

Valentine Treats

I’ve started a few projects that I can’t wait to show off, but I haven’t been able to work on them since my kids all decided to get sick this week.  But, I did manage to make a few treats for church tomorrow.  Once a month, in the women’s class (or Relief Society), we have what’s called “Sweet Sunday”.   We take turns making a fun treat for the ladies in the class.  This month is my turn….

Valentine treats

I followed the instructions found here on mama hen's kitchen

heart cake pops

The chocolate cakes are chocolate inside and out. Yummy!  The pink, white and red hearts are made from cherry chip cake and vanilla frosting.  (My girls like these the best.)

Valentine heart cakes on polka dot plate

They remind of of the little cakes on “Alice in Wonderland”, so my oldest daughter made some “Eat Me” cards to set on the trays. 

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment