Monday, May 16, 2016

Jelly Roll Quilting

I do love a good jelly roll quilt!  I seem to be choosing to buy jelly rolls and charm packs over any other precut. There are just so many options!  My most recent quilt is a pattern called 'Blue Lagoon' from the book 'Jelly Roll Quilts' by Pam and Nicky Lintott.  It has so many great patterns.

Fig Tree Avalon quilt

My sister, mom and I each made our own version of this quilt.  (I'll post pictures later after we get together in July to play show and tell.)  I used a jelly roll of 'Avalon' fabric by Fig Tree and co.  Many of my quilts are made with Fig Tree fabric.  I love 'em.  


It's a little hard to tell, but I used wavy line quilting for this quilt.  I really like how it looks and how easy it was to quilt!  I'll definitely be quilting this way again.


Until next time....
Stormy





1 comment:

  1. Love it. Amazing color combinations and contrast. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete