Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tick Tock Embroidery

I haven’t been doing a lot of quilting lately.  Mostly due to Easter sewing.  Luckily, I still have almost a month to finish all the cute skirts my daughters have picked out for this year’s Easter outfits.  Meanwhile, it is time for me to pick out my  LDS General Conference hand sewing project.  I love General Conference weekends.  We all get in our most comfy clothes, cuddle up together under my quilts and watch all the terrific, uplifting talks given by the church leaders.  It is great family time!  It is also hours and hours of guilt free sit on my fanny and sew time. 

So, this Spring’s project is a clock embroidery pattern I picked up while quilt shopping in Utah this summer.  It’s three things I really love: clocks, embroidery, and sewing.  I just love picking out the colors, fabrics and trims.  It’s almost more fun than the sewing!

Tick Tock Embroidery

I hope you have some fun spring projects in the works too! 

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment