Thursday, November 6, 2014

It’s a great day!

Cooler weather is finally coming to the southwest!  Leaves are starting to show color and I’m pulling out my pants and sweaters. AND… I finished two quilt tops! Wahoo!

churn dash

I made not one, but two churn dash quilts!  I’m waiting for the backing fabric to come in the mail before quilting, then more pictures will follow.

ALSO, I received this lovely bundle in the mail today….

boathouse fat quarter bundle

The fabric is “Boathouse” by Sweetwater.  I will be using this fat quarter bundle for a block of the month quilt I’m starting soon.  I’m super excited about the pattern, so if you are interested, start collecting your fabric!

Also, one last bit of news.  I have finally started an Instagram account.  I know, I’m a little (a lot) behind the times, but I get there eventually.  So, if you want to follow me on Instagram, just look for SewStormy.

See,  I told you it was a good day!

Stormy

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing your block of the month!

    ReplyDelete