Monday, February 6, 2012

Skirt Tutorials

Easter is just around the corner, which means I’m starting to think of what kinds of dresses/skirts to make for my girls.  I’ve already picked up some great fabric at Hobby Lobby, and now I’m looking for patterns.  Here are a few skirt tutorials I’ve come across that are high on my To Do List.

The first is such a fun and easy twirly skirt from House On Hill Road.  It had to be high on my list.

image

I love, love, love this ruffle skirt pattern from craftsew.com. I think rufflefabric.com is going to be getting a big order from me soon.

 

image

I’ve had my eye on this twirly skirt for quite a while.  I think it’s about time I made one.  You can find it over at 7layerstudio.com.

image

And last, my older girls are growing out of all my kids patterns. So, I’ve been on the look out for more patterns to fit them.  I came across this one at stop staring and start sewing that is a must.

image

Now, I better get moving so I can get my gorgeous gals (and guy) outfitted in time.

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment