Monday, October 8, 2012

Balloon Weekend

We don’t live very far away from Albuquerque, but for various reasons we never made it to the balloon festival…. until now.  I can tell you it was awesome, but I’d rather show you.

Balloon Festival 2012

The kids LOVED these….

Horton BalloonMadagascar Balloon

pink elephant balloon

Albuquerque Balloon Festival 2012

Can you spot Elvis?

Balloon Festival 2

This was my favorite….

Butterfly Balloon

They even had a quilt raffle featuring some of the favorite balloons of the past few years.  (I’m crossing my fingers!) I can’t believe I forgot to take a picture.  I borrowed the picture from the New Mexico Quilt Association web page. Isn’t it awesome?

Balloon Festival Quilt

If you ever get a chance to go, it is totally worth it.  We will definitely be going again.

Stormy

1 comment:

  1. We love the Balloon Fiesta. Family & friends book out our extra bedrooms years in advance! Ha! It gets them here so we are doubly blessed.

    ReplyDelete