Thursday, November 15, 2012

Decadent Victorian

I’m super busy working on all kinds of projects right now.  But, none of them are finished.  So, I thought I’d feature one of my old quilts today.  It was made from the Moda line “Decadent Victorian” and the pattern is Jellystone Park from Legacy Patterns.

Jellystone Park Pattern

All four of my daughters love purple, but it’s never been a favorite of mine.  I loved the prints on this fabric, but couldn’t bring myself to buy it because of all the purple!  But, in every fabric store I went into, my eye was drawn to it.  So, I decided to buy a jelly roll. 

Jellystone Park Pattern

I’m glad I did.  This was a fun pattern to make.  Surprisingly easy too.

striped binding

Of course I had to add a striped binding…

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment