Monday, February 11, 2013

Fabric Bookmarks

It’s official.  I now have two teenagers in the house.  How did that happen?  I’m not old enough to have teenagers am I?  Apparently so.  Why am I rambling on about teenagers you ask?  Well, my second daughter turned 13 last week.  Sigh.  It really is going by so fast.  But, that’s not the point of this post…

I was trying to figure out what to get my daughter for her birthday, (all she wanted was books) and I came across a cute post from sewmamasew.  Fabric bookmarks!  My daughter and I went shopping together for most of her presents, so she knew what she was getting.  But, these would be a fun surprise.

Jennifer Paganelli fabric

A couple of them are a bit wonky cuz I had 5 minutes to finish them before birthday girl got home from school.  But, I love the way they turned out.  (I had to make one for me too.) 

I found some Jennifer Paganelli fabric in my stash and thought they looked very teen-like.  I was right.  She loved them.

Another one-day-project finished!

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment