Monday, March 25, 2013

What I’ve been up to…

The last few weeks have been pretty crazy!  I got sick for an entire week and for three of those days, I was in bed with a miserable head cold.  I have a hard time sitting and doing nothing, so I decided to start a stitchery I had seen recently by “A Bee in My Bonnet”. 

Bee in My Bonnet Pattern

I love it!  I’m turning it into a wall hanging, so I’ll post more pictures when I’m finished. 

Just before I got sick, I finished my spring quilt top….

Green Quilt

and started cutting out pieces for my next quilt…

Hexi quilt stack

Then we went on a mini vacation for the weekend.

Kids at the zoo

As soon as we got home, spring break started! So we played, watched movies, shopped and did some gardening.

Spring Bulbs

It was great fun.  But, now back to real life and all my projects….

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment