Thursday, January 15, 2015

Finished French Valentine Quilt

I wasn't sure if I liked the blocks or not.  Then, I thought I chose the wrong sashing and border. Then, I thought I messed up the quilting!  This quilt made me second guess myself again and again; and it was supposed to be a quick and easy quilt! But after all the stress, I looked at the finished quilt, and I loved it!  


It started out as a Valentine quilt using Riley Blakes 'Lost and Found Heart' fabric.  Then I threw in some fabrics from my stash and added a french border, so now it is my french Valentine quilt! It really was fun to make. I think I just need a little more practice making scrappy-ish quilts.  


It looks beautiful on the back of my sofa and its going to look beautiful with all the Valentine decorations.

Stormy

1 comment: