Monday, April 6, 2015

Moda Love Quilt

I saw this adorable quilt pattern on Instagram a while ago and I knew I had to make it soon.  This awesome pattern can be made out of a Layer Cake, Charm Pack, or Mini Charm Pack. 

I sifted through my large stack of Charm Packs to find just the right fabric line.  What I found was ‘Botony’.  I had forgotten all about it, but I knew it would look great in this quilt.

Moda Love quilt Botony fabric

This cutie finishes at 32  inches square.  It was so easy,  I made the entire quilt in a weekend. 

Moda Love quilt 3

I especially love the backing I found to go with it.  I thought I’d have to go with a solid because I wouldn’t be able to match the fabrics.

Moda Love Quilt Closeup

But no! I found a print I like so well, it will probably turn up somewhere else.

Moda Love 2 quilt

I decided to do some straight line stitching for the quilting.  I’m pretty happy with the results!  I hope the person I’m giving this to enjoys it as much as I do!

Stormy

3 comments:

  1. I made this quilt to in Halloween fabrics, its such a great pattern, Your quilt is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! What a great idea. That would be fun to make a few different holiday quilts to use as table covers for the holidays!

      Delete
  2. She loves it, she really, really loves it ☺

    ReplyDelete