Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Bulb Wreath

I’ve seen MANY of these beautiful Christmas bulb wreaths popping up all over the place.  They are so beautiful, I had to give it try.  I think it took as much time picking the colors of the bulbs out as it did making the wreath.  But, I’m very happy with the result.

Christmas Bulb Wreath 2

Christmas Bulb Wreath

Christmas Bulb Wreat Front Door

I made it using a coat hanger, bulbs, ribbon, a beaded garland and hot glue!  It is a bit smaller than some I’ve seen, simply because I didn’t want to spend all the extra money on 80 bulbs!!  I used about 60 and cut down the size of my hanger wire.  I’m quite fond of my adorable new Christmas wreath.

Stormy

1 comment:

  1. They both are gorgeous. Good job. I like them a lot. love you mom

    ReplyDelete