Thursday, December 22, 2011

Elephantastic!

My sister and I were talking about Christmas a few months ago, and we thought it would be fun for all the sisters/sister-in-laws/mother (there are seven of us) to exchange handmade Christmas gifts.  Something small and simple.  Everyone agreed and we have all been working merrily away on our cute little gifts.  I chose to make elephants (like the one I made my daughter a while back.  Seen here.)  I know we have an owl,  an angry bird, a strawberry, and a needle book.  I can’t wait to see what else is in the mix.   Meanwhile,  here is a picture of my little cuties waiting to be handed out during the family Christmas party.

christmas elephants

I used Heather Bailey’s pattern, Effie & Ollie.  Too cute.  I’ll have a hard time giving these cuties away.

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment