Monday, March 26, 2012

A rainbow in the mail

I didn’t know how much fun it was to buy thread!  Connecting Threads had a thread and fabric sale, so I thought I would give them a try.  I always need thread and I needed 12 yards of pink fabric (which is not cheap!)  for a Dresden Plate quilt I’m starting.  Who can beat $2.48 a yard?  I was a bit worried about the quality, but it seems great.  I also ordered a rainbow sampler, 24 - 5 inch charm squares,  for $2.07 so I can use as a reference when I order solids in the future.

Connecting threads pack

Connecting threads charm pack

Doesn’t it make you want to find something bright and colorful to sew?

Stormy

1 comment:

  1. You've been up to a lot! Love the mini quilt and the swoon quilt! Nice work!
    Doesn't it make you laugh how excited you can get over thread? Never thought that would happen!

    ReplyDelete