Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sewing Room Shelves

I have been waiting for shelves in my sewing room ever since we moved into this house four years ago and I got my first sewing room.  I’m so excited I think I might sit and stare at them all day long.  Previously, most of my fabric was stored in totes stacked under the quilting machine, under my sewing table and in the corner.  Whenever I needed to look for fabric, I had to go digging.  But, not anymore!

Sewing Room fabric stash

My wonderful husband spent the last week building me these closet units turned sewing room shelves.  You can’t really tell in the picture, but they are seven feet tall, five and a half feet wide, and over a foot deep.  Think of how much more fabric I can buy! (Kidding honey.)

Now, I need to focus on recovering my chair and organizing the rest of the room. 

Stormy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! How exciting to have all that eye candy organized and easily accessible.

    ReplyDelete