Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Block of the Month

Aren’t Block of the Month projects fun?  I’ve participated in 2 or 3 of them over the years.  I think they work particularly well for me since I have somewhat of a short attention span.  You are always doing something new.  This last Block of the Month project I have been working on is really two projects I have combined into one.  It’s been going on for almost two years!  (Although, I have just recently caught up on the last year or so of blocks.  Oops.)  Anyway, I can’t wait to get the last two months of blocks and finish it up.  It is made with the Riley Blake fabric “Ivy Trellis”.

Block of the Month

I know the blocks are very busy, but I’m going to use a solid for the sashing and I think it will turn out super cute (fingers crossed).  Now, I just have to find the perfect aqua solid……

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment