Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My French General UFO

I’m slowly starting to organize my sewing room.  I had forgotten what it was like to sew in a clean room!  It’s awesome… I have been finding all kinds of projects I have started and not finished.  Some of them I don’t love so much anymore and some of them should never have been put away and forgotten because they are so pretty/great/lovely.  This is one of those projects that got started and then left behind.  I’m sure it was because I had just bought the newest, greatest, latest fabric that I had to have and sew with immediately (and I have an attention span  of a gnat).  Anyway, I recently bought this awesome Italian Bistro type picture for my dining room and it inspired me to pull out my French General Rouenneries UFO.  It would look great hanging over my fireplace mantel in the Family Room.  I can’t wait to finish it and show it to you.  Should be soon….

Rouenneries Quilt sneak peek

(I really need to stop procrastinating and quilt my tops I have finished.)

Stormy

1 comment: