Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A shopping I will go…

After spending a little too much time on Pinterest, I was in the mood to do a little shopping.  (Go figure!)  So, I dragged my hubby out with me to a couple of antique stores.  Both of them were closed on Mondays.  Arggghhh!  I had to go somewhere!  I needed to shop.  I was in the digging/sorting mood, so the best places I could hit in my current mood was Marshall’s and Ross.  I almost always find cute dishes at one of these places. I was right!  Look what inexpensive treasures I found.Nesting Bowls

Nesting Bowls 2

Nesting Bowls 3

Luck was with me that day.  All of these adorable bowls were separated and priced as individual items.  I can’t believe they were all still there for me find.

Next, was my trip to Marshall’s.  I found some pretty nifty goodies there too.

 

Little Bowls

Blue polka dot bowl

I haven’t come up with a purpose for these cute dotted bowls yet, but I did figure out what to do with my last find.

Ribbon bowl

I’m going to replace the ribbon with something to match my sewing room and use it for a safety pin holder.  Cute eh?  Now, I just have to find the right ribbon…

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment