Friday, June 8, 2012

Kiddo Photo Shoot

Summer is here.  School is out and we are busy!  Between awards assemblies, class parties, and kids underfoot, sewing has come to a dead stop.  But, I did get the kids dressed up and outside to do a photo shoot today.  It’s been on my to do list for months.  I thought it’d be fun to show some of the funny photos instead of the perfect ones.  They show so much more personality!

You might not think this is funny, but this is my oldest trying to look all serious.  It makes her look mad instead. 

Sierra Silly

My second is quite a nut.  We have a bunch of photos that look just like this.

There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was very very good and when she was bad she was horrid!  (I’ve teased my only curly top with this poem since she was little.  This is the look I always get.)

This is the “your crazy mom” look that I get when I’m making funny faces and noises trying to get just the right smile.  Love the eyebrow!

Do I even need to say anything?  I love it!

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment