Thursday, May 31, 2012

Short-Attention-Span Syndrome

For the last two days, I’ve been planning out another quilt sampler.  I’ve been browsing patterns, magazines, my fabric stash, etc…  for block/fabric ideas.   Then, something bad happened.  I sat down in my sewing room and looked at all the quilts in progress within arms reach.  Hmmmm.  Isn’t the first stage of dealing with a problem recognizing the problem?  I know this can’t be the scientific name, but I think Short-Attention-Span Disorder pretty much covers it.  I need to focus!!  And finish this:

Oasis Triangle Top

Or this:

Prairie Paisley strips

Or this:

Hexagon squares

Maybe this:

Pink and white triangles

And definitely this one:

butterscotch and roses strips

I’m thinkin’ I should hold off on the sampler quilt.  Just for awhile. 

Stormy

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain... can't wait to see what you finish first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that starts multiple projects before completing one :)

    ReplyDelete