Thursday, May 17, 2012

Little Cars and Trucks

There is nothing as little boy as cars and trucks.  Whenever I’m in the grocery store and I walk past the toy aisle with the matchbox cars, I get a little twinge.  There are four years in age between my only boy and his little sister.  We had lots of good quality time together.  I can’t think of a time we went to the grocery store when we didn’t come home with a matchbox car.  Picking out a car was the highlight of the trip.  Now, my little buddy just turned 7, is soon to be a second grader and isn’t as excited about a matchbox cars as he used to be.  But, I still think of him whenever I sew little boy blankets and quilts, and how fun it was to play trucks and cars.

cars and trucks baby blanket

cars and trucks blanket

My little guy………..

He’s growing up too fast!

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment