Thursday, March 3, 2011

Disappearing 9 patch

It’s finished!  I decided not to order the fabric for the binding after all.  I ended up buying some fabric , not liking it, then finding a fabric in my stash that worked great! (Of course I have multiple choices of red polka dot in my stash!  What was I thinking?!) My husband wants me to make a few different odd little pockets with flaps and buttons and sew them on the back. (Which I think would be adorable.)  Let’s see if I get to it.   I’m very anxious to get started on my next quilt top. 
Red and White Quilt
red and white quilt back
It’s definitely one of my favorites so far!  (I think I’ve said that before…..)

Stormy

2 comments:

  1. waaaayy cute! Love the back, and the polkadots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, positively PRETTY in pink!!!! I love the front and the back, but I especialy like how you did the back! Very neat!!!

    ReplyDelete