Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My new purse/bag!

I found this adorable fabric at Hobby Lobby. I picked it up, put it down, up, down.  Went home.  Came back, picked it up etc….  Until the fabric came home with me.  So, now what should I make with it?  A purse… no a bag… no, a large bag type purse!  Yeah!  Then I would have something super cute to travel with or take to church or whatever else I can think of to show off my new bag!  So, after a quick browse through my “Quilts and More” magazines.  I found this easy pattern in the Winter 2007 issue.   I added outside pockets, fusible fleece to the strap and changed the magnetic closure to a button with a loop.  A couple of hours later and I have a great new bag.

Dot and Flower Purse (2)
Dot and Flower Purse Back
Dot and Flower Purse inside

Hmmm.  I might have to make something else out of this fabric too.

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment