Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quilting, quilting and more quilting

I’m trying to finish up a few projects on my to-do list before heading to Utah in a few weeks.  The top two projects on my list are:

1 – Quilt my sister’s brick row quilt

Steffanie's brick row quilt

It is made out of the same vintage sheets as my quilt found here.  We bought and swapped all these fabulous sheets to have a larger variety.  I think they both turned out awesome.  You can see it before it was quilted on Steffanie’s blog Gypsy Bandana.

2 – Quilt my mom’s king size 9 patch quilt.

Nine patch delight

My parents recently got a King sized bed and needed a quilt for it.  So, my mom made this super awesome quilt using her fabric she got for Mother’s Day.  The pattern is in the June issue of “American Patchwork and Quilting”.  It’s called nine-patch delight. I can’t wait to see it all finished and on the bed.  (That is if I ever get this monster quilted.)

Wish me luck,

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment