Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finished Vintage Sheet Quilt

I love it, I love it, I love it.  It’s so soft and cuddly.  I’m sure it will become the favorite curl up with a good book/movie quilt.  My husband is not such a fan.  He looks at it and says “They’re used sheets.”  Funny man.  But, that’s alright.  I love it enough for the both of us!

Amazingly, I found a king size sheet on Etsy that matched one of my favorite sheets I used on the front.  I had enough for the backing and binding.  Yeah!  I love it, I love it, I love it.

Vintage Sheet Quilt

Vintage sheet quilt rolledVintage Sheet Quilt close-up

I tried a loopy heart pattern on this quilt and I quite like the results.  You can kind of see it in this picture….  Did I mention how soft and cuddly it is??

Stormy

2 comments:

  1. You DO realize you're a booger, right?
    You just may have convinced me to send mine to you to quilt.. the loopy hearts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry.. forgot to mention THAT I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete