Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Frogs

I’m getting the last of my Christmas sewing finished!  (Yes, next year I will start earlier.)  But for now, I’m playing with my froggy friends before I give them away.  Every year the girls in the family make a fun craft/toy/trinket to give to each other at Christmas.  Last year I made elephants and this year I made frogs!

Frog friends

I think they are so cute.

Frogs in a pile

I’m having a hard time keeping my kids from taking off with them.  (They have already put in their requests.)

Lucy the frog

This one is Lucy.  I decided to keep her.  She’ll be my new quilting buddy.

I used the pattern from “Frog Patch” by Me and My Sister Designs.  I shrunk it in half then added a 1/4 inch back on to make it a little bigger.  I also filled them with plastic crafting beads to give them a fun bean bag feel.  They are extra fun to toss around and play with.

Stormy

1 comment:

  1. Wow Shanny! I'm so jealous of all the projects you completed this month! Loving them all!
    Excited to see you later this week! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete