Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My first post!

So, I started this blog roughly 6 months ago and never posted! Kinda forgot about it! Oops. Anyway, it's a new year right?

I'm always sewing, crafting, cleaning, scrapbooking, mommying, you name it, I do it. So, what are my latest projects you ask? Well, let me show you.....

and this......



...and this.....

The top is adorable little 5inch Christmas ornaments for my quilting sisters, mother, and sisters-in-law. The second is a quilt top I just finished because I am currently in the vintage mode and one of the fabrics matches my Grandmother's wallpaper! (It brought back so many memories, I had to make a quilt with it.) And the last, is the Christmas present I just finished for my mother-in-law. And yet I want to do more! Unfortunately, today's "to do" list includes taking down Christmas decorations, so the adorable reproduction dish towels must wait for another day. Sigh.....


2 comments:

  1. So it's sew stormy that you're fishing for comments? He he he... ha ha ha.. belly laugh... Love it so far! Too cute borders, etc! Cute name, etc! I guess I'll follow it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the name, and the header, super cute! I'm totally in-love with your quilt top, it's sooooo cute. I'm so excited that your blogging!

    ReplyDelete