Sunday, January 30, 2011

Movie Pop Quiz!

Along with retro looking pictures, decorations and quilts, I also love old movies.  So, for any of you who are up to a little quiz, here ya go.  See how many movies you can guess by looking at a picture taken during filming.  Good luck! (If you really can’t guess, point your cursor on the picture and the name of the film will pop up, but try not to cheat unless you have to!)
It Happened One Night
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Meet Me In St. Louis
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir
The Quiet Man

How did you do?  Too easy?  Too hard?  I am in the middle of planning a movie quilt and I have been searching for great old pictures to be in it, hence my quiz.  These are just a few of the many films I love.  If you haven’t seen them, I highly recommend you take an evening and cuddle up with a bowl of popcorn, one of your cuddliest quilts, and your favorite movie watching buddy for a terrific evening. (The fifth picture form the top is my absolute favorite.)

No comments:

Post a Comment