Monday, January 24, 2011

Retro Decor

My new love is retro decorations (as you’ve seen in my new dish towels) and I’m so excited, I must share.  I was wandering around Hobby Lobby this morning and they had a display of the cutest retro/vegetable stuff.  There were plates, baskets, pails, and ya-know stuff.  I couldn’t help myself, I had to buy just one thing.  This was my favorite..
Vintage radish pail
I love the colors.  I even have fabric to make a quilt out of these colors (surprise surprise).  I think I’ll go pull it out and let inspiration take me away.  Anyway, my cute new radish pail is up on top of my kitchen cabinet.  Across from it is another great retro find (that my husband made)!  It’s especially awesome, cuz Stewart and Young are both family names.
Retro decor sign

1 comment: