Saturday, April 2, 2011

I can’t help myself

Did I say that I wasn’t going to piece another top?  Silly me.  I really couldn’t help myself.  There were a few problems I had to resolve before I could start quilting my last few projects.  My housework was done, my baby was sleeping, I had done my daily exercise, and I had even spent an hour in my yard weeding!  What else was I supposed to do?  So, here is yet another quilt top I have finished, adding to the very large pile of  “tops to be quilted”.  I promise I will start finishing quilts very soon. 

This beauty is made from the “Vintage Groove” line by Adorn It.  I used the pattern “Modern Rose Garden”.  Too cute.

Modern Rose Garden pattern

Should I even bother saying it’s one of my favorites?  It does match the style of my house much more then my last few quilts.  I’m a bit excited to finish it.  I’m running out of places to display my quilts.  Any ideas??

Stormy

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOVVVVEEEE! Oh my cute! love the colors and the white in between. I have the perfect place you could display it...hehe. (oh you knew someone would say that.)

    ReplyDelete