Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Book Tote

My oldest daughter starts her first year of early morning seminary (scripture study class) and high school next week.  She’s pretty excited.  I’m not.  She’s growing up and I can’t stop it.  Sigh.  She’s especially excited because she doesn’t have to wear a uniform to school this year like she did last year.  School shopping has been great fun.  She is going to look adorable very grown up.

She requested I make her a special tote to carry her scriptures in.  I found the cutest pattern for a lunch bag at the Pink Penguin.  It is the perfect size for books / scriptures.  I just changed it up a bit.  I took out the drawstring top and added a pocket for pencils on the inside and another pocket on the outside.  Here is the finished bag.

Scripture Bag

Scripture Bag Inside

I’m pretty happy with how it turned out.  I may have to make a few more.

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment