Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer is over

School started today and I can’t say I’m excited about it.  We had an awesome, super busy summer.  I needed another week or two.  The house is so quiet and I don’t know what to do with myself.  I’m sure I’ll figure it out soon, it just takes time to adjust.  For the last day of summer, my kids wanted to have a big party.  So, they decorated the dining room and made fun lunch…

End of Summer party

We decorated cupcakes…

ate lots of cupcakes…

We played party games…

freeze dance

and did lots of dancing…

Then this morning, everybody got dressed up in their favorite back to school outfits. (Except poor daughter 2, who has to wear a uniform.)

We gave big kisses and hugs, tried to calm the jittery tummies and sent them off to school.

I miss them already.

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment