Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another Birthday Purse

Did I mention in my  last birthday purse post that I LOVE this pattern?  It is so fun to put together and it goes together very quickly.  This is the medium size pattern.  It took me about 2 hours from start to finish and that’s with a busy little toddler running around and climbing on and off my lap so she could “Help”.    This purse is for my soon to be 11 year old daughter.  I love the more grown up fabric and this time I’m going to stuff it with more grown up gifts like earrings, gift cards, lip gloss, etc. (Thanks for the ideas Stacie and Shellie.)  The only problem is I have to wait an entire week to give it to her!
Birthday purse, purse pattern, birthday present
Birthday purse
Birthday Purse, crafts, sewing
I’m sure I’ll be finding lots of reasons to make many more purses in the future.  Maybe I’ll make the big pattern for me!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I have some of that flower print, but I LOVE the argyle and stripes and polka dots! Darling Darling! She is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete