Thursday, February 3, 2011

It’s COLD!!!!

I know, I know for many of you it’s not abnormal for single and negative digit temperatures. But, for those of us who live in Texas, it’s COLD!  We had no phone, no internet, and rolling blackouts yesterday that will continue again today.  My kids are all home from school again and many of our friends are without water because of pipes freezing.  This morning we woke up to a frozen pool. Oh no!  We have no pool heater and now we are worried about the pipes breaking.  My older two daughters have been busy sewing Barbie clothes to keep themselves entertained, so no sewing for me. (Boy, am I glad I got my daughter’s birthday purse done early!) Here’s a couple a of pictures for you to laugh over. Maybe you could even have a little sympathy  for us poor freezing Texans…
El Paso Snow
Iced over pool
Wish us luck in our adventures and woe!

No comments:

Post a Comment