Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sew Serendipity

I used to sew for my older daughters when they were little.  Then, I really got into quilting and sewing clothing just wasn’t as fun.  But, recently sewing your own clothing has become popular again and the patterns that are coming out are amazingly cute!!  So, of course I started sewing clothing again. Especially since my youngest daughter was born.  (How can you not make clothes for a baby girl?)  Here are some of my recent projects.
Girls in skirtsSavvy's Skirt
Samantha Origins DressSierra's Darla Skirt
Samantha's Dot Skirt
My girls all look so cute, maybe you can understand my excitement when I found the Sew Serendipity pattern book for adult size patterns during my latest trip to Hobby Lobby.  Kay Whitt is a designer for Serendipity Studio and has come out with the cutest dress, skirt and jacket patterns in her book.  I cannot wait to try them out.  And, they are for me!  Now, obviously I won’t look anywhere near as cute as my girls, but I can try can’t I?  You can find her blog here
image
And here are some of her gorgeous designs…
image
imageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment